From the very beginning of its production activity, Chesini Meccanica has implemented an investment policy concentrated on the innovation of products and services for the automotive sector. This has allowed it to reach a very high standard of quality, with attention to safety, the health of people and the respect and protection of the environment.
The manufacture of tubes for the distribution of low and high pressure fluids and gas, through precision machining, welding and burning and degreasing, is recognized by the ISO/TS 16949:2009 e ISO 14001:2004 certificates, which attest the excellent system of production and internal management.
“…The company strategy is succinctly expressed in the general objectives:
• Full customer satisfaction
• The continuous improvement of business processes and products
• Compliance with the statutory and regulatory requirements regarding the environment and safety of means and products
• Management and monitoring of processes according to the “risk based thinking”, allowing to identify in advance the critical factors
• Ethically correct personnel management respecting workers’ rights, refusing discrimination, coercion and exploitation.
(Quality and Environment Policy)